This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Leetheme Leetheme 2 years, 11 months ago.

Contact Form Stall

• Could you please tell me why my Contact Form is stalling and not working? The page grays out and the page does not scroll down. Does the SSL have anything to do with it? Or why else would it stall?

Thank you for your help.

Contact

Leetheme

Dear,

Jolie theme is only best compatible with Ninja form.
    Could you try with the Ninja form?

Please let us know your result.

Thanks and best regards,
    Derry

I am using the Ninja form. The plugin is activated too. I’ve created a new form just to see if anything was lost in the importing of the demo content, however it does the same thing with the new form. The page is grayed out and not scrolling down.

Update: I have deactivated the Ninja Forms plugin, and now the page is fully active, not grayed out anymore, and you can scroll down to the footer. As soon as I activate the Ninja form plugin, the same thing happens again by graying out the page and not scrolling down. So the Ninja form is not compatible somehow? Could you please tell me what to do? Thank you.

Leetheme

Hi,

Could you leave your admin site link here?
    We’ll check it for you.

p/s: Remember switch your reply to the Private status.

Thanks and best regards,
    Derry

This reply has been marked as private.
    Leetheme
    Leetheme

Hi ocmlu,

We’ve checked on your site. There are a class opacity auto inserted when you active the Ninja Form plugin.
    We think there are some conflict with your version that you are using. Please try to use the recommend Ninja Form plugin version (2.9)

Let us to know your result when you return version.

We hope you can get it.

Cheers,
    Derry

Yes! That was it! I had to rollback to NinjaForm version 2.9 for it to work. I had the upgraded version of Ninja Forms THREE. The rollback button was under the “Forms | Settings | Advance Settings”.

Thank you very much for your help! :)

Leetheme

Hi my friends,

As you know, our team have always wanted the best support to you.
    Could you please leave us a 5 star rating at http://themeforest.net/downloads
    A huge thank you from LeeTheme in advance!

Thank you so much.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.