This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  romanshkola 2 years, 3 months ago.

Fatal error in product variations

• Hello everyone,

I got the serious problem. I have added some variations for the product in the way described in Woocommerce doc. Just open the page and you will see the following problems:
    1. You can decrease number of products by clicking “minus” button. And minumum is zero.
    2. If you try to add zero number of products to your cart, you will succeed in. But before you succeed in, you will get the alert. Please see the screenshot below.

But once you choose a variation, all is going to be alright. It means, that you cannot decrease number of products to zero.

Problem #1. Zero number of products is selected.
    Problem #2. Zero number of products is added to the cart.

If you want to check it out, just open this link in your browser .

Leetheme

Hi,

I checked your link in the Chrome, Safari and it’s only stop number 1 when i click minus button.

Please check it again.

Thanks and best regards,
    Derry

Did you select some options for the product when you tested it? Try not to click anything, just open the page and click minus button, that’s all.

Leetheme

Hi romanshkola,

We’ve tested again this issues. It don’t show the alert as you said when we click to minus button.
    Could you try test your site on the other computer?

Thanks and best regards,
    Derry

Please, look at: https://youtu.be/XJnzBq74U6I
    I have tested it many times on different computers with different browsers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.