This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ilya1975 1 month, 1 week ago.

ISSUES REGARDING MOBILE VIEW

• Hello
    I have purchased this theme, I have few issues :

1) My product page sidebar is not workable in mobile.

2) In the mobile view, when someone add a product in the cart, a sidebar opens but he has to navigate it to the top to see the cart products.

3) I want a ADD TO CART Option right below the product because on mobile a person has to open the image then have to add to cart, i want a simple add to cart option right below every single product , so users can easily purchase it instead of opening the product and have to add it in their cart.

KINDLY RESOLVE ALL THESE ISSUE
    THANKS IN ADVANCE
    WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONCE

THIS IS MY WEBSITE LINK

http://www.nyrclothing.com

1) TO SEE ALL THESE ISSUES JUST OPEN A PRODUCT CATOGERY ON MOBILE
    THEN TRY TO OPEN “=SIDEBAR” OPTION, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M Trying to say.

2) ON MOBILE ADD A PRODUCT IN THE CART “AND SEE THE CART SIDEBAR” YOU HAVE TO NAVIGATE IT TO THE TOP TO SEE THE CART.

3) FOR MOBILE USERS I WANT A ADD TO CART OPTION RIGHT BELOW THE PRODUCTS, INSTEAD OF OPENING THE PRODUCT A USER CAN BUY IT.

Tom
    This reply has been marked as private.

I am experiencing the same problems. Please advise how to fix the filters sidebar and the add to cart sidebar.

Tom

Hi,
    I’m sorry, we’ll check on mobile and refix this bug,

could you waiting for 1-2 day, We’ll reply the shortest time.

Thank and best regards,
    Tom

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Tom Tom.

Still waiting

Tom

Thanks Tom,
    Two issues are resolved
    But still one more issue to go
    I want an “Add to cart” button in my shop of every single product
    I want a ADD TO CART Option right below the product because on mobile a person has to open the image then have to add to cart, i want a simple add to cart option right below every single product , so users can easily purchase it instead of opening the product and have to add it in their cart.

Tom

Hi,

Button add to cart has been displayed: none in mobile view by css, If you want show it, You need custom css

Best regards,
    Tom

Hello Tom,
    Thanks for your replies

Due to some display issues I have to de-activate my Revolution Slider and delete it.
    Now I want to install revolution slider plugin, Can you please let me know how can I install Revolution Slider again because I have deleted it, or can you please send me a link from where I can download it or install it without any cost.
    I shall be very thankful to you

Tom

Hello Tom
    I want an “Add to cart” button in my shop of every single product
    I want a ADD TO CART Option right below the product because on mobile a person has to open the image then have to add to cart, i want a simple add to cart option right below every single product , so users can easily purchase it instead of opening the product and have to add it in their cart.

I dont know about the custom CSS, can you please figure it out how can I solve this issue?

Tom

Hi,

Could you provide image description for it, I don’t know you want.

Best regards,
    Tom

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.