This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ChilliSource 9 months, 1 week ago.

Issues with Bleu demo content import

• Hi,

I have just done a fresh install of WordPress 4.7.3 and the Bleu theme and installed, activated and updated all required plugins.

I have asked my ISP to increase the server timeout to 300s and up the memory to 196M.
    When I go to “Import Demo Content” under Theme Options, after about a 3 seconds, the following error appears:

Sorry but your import failed. Most likely, it cannot work with your webhost. You will have to ask your webhost to increase your PHP max_execution_time (or any other webserver timeout to at least 300 secs) and memory_limit (to at least 196M) temporarily.

Looking at the developer console in Chrome, the following error is shown:

load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.7.3:4 POST http://dev.wethrive.co.za/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 500 (Internal Server Error)
    send @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.7.3:4
    ajax @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.7.3:4
    n.(anonymous function) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.7.3:4
    (anonymous) @ smof.js:763
    dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.7.3:3
    r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.7.3:3

There are no permission or owner issues on any of the files.

If I clear the wp-admin/error_log and then click the import button, error_log shows:

[08-Mar-2017 14:57:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function ninja_forms_import_form() in /home/wethrive/dev.wethrive.co.za/wp-content/plugins/lee_framework/includes/importer/importer.php on line 49

Ninja Forms is active and working. Version 3.0.31

Please urgently advise.

Thank you.

Hi, I don’t think I’ll be hearing from you before the weekend as it is already 10PM your time. I can’t afford to wait until Monday (5 days) for feedback. I have requested a refund via Themeforest. Please accept it. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.