This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Leetheme Leetheme 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

notice after update plugin

• I had been update WPBackery Visual Composer and receive support if I do not purchase direct license
    And I get notice:
    “An error occurred while updating WPBakery Visual Composer: To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your Visual Composer. Got Visual Composer in theme?”

Please see screenshoot and solve it, thanks!

Screenshoot:

View post on imgur.com

Tom
    This reply has been marked as private.

But I got no licences found, with notice “Hola! Would you like to receive automatic updates and unlock premium support? Please activate your copy of Visual Composer.”

Tom

Hi,

You can update wordpress to the latest version.

Thank and best regards,
    Tom

Leetheme

Hi,

We are the Techstore theme author’s (not Visual Composer plugin).
    We purchased the extend license for this plugin – Only for us. If you want have the individually license, you need purchase it by yourself.
    And the update option is for users who have purchased this plugin individually.

We hope this helps :)

Leetheme

Hi,

We are the Techstore theme author’s (not Visual Composer plugin).
    We purchased the extend license for this plugin – Only for us. If you want have the individually license, you need purchase it by yourself.
    And the update option is for users who have purchased this plugin individually.

We hope this helps :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.