This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Leetheme Leetheme 1 week, 4 days ago.

Size selection for shop item doesn't work after update

• Hello,

I’m using the Milano theme for a client since 2017, but after the recent Milano theme update customers can’t select the size of an item anymore.

When I select a size from the select box the value doesn’t change but keeps saying: “select a size”, when I try to add the item to the shopping cart an error occurs with: “Invalid value for size”.

The website is: http://www.mydresscode.nl. If you click on a product you can see the issue.

I hope you can help me with this problem, because customers can’t buy any items right now.

Kind regards,
    Geert-Jan Evers

Leetheme

Hi bg-creations,

Please tell us about your current WordPress and WooCommerce version that you are using.

We look forward to receiving your reply.

Regards,

Hey,

Thanks for your reply.
    The WordPress version 5.0.3 and Woocommerce is 3.5.4. already tried to reinstall version 3.4 of Woocommerce o on a local copy of the webshop, but this did not solve the problem.

Hope this info helps.

Kind regards,
    Geert-Jan Evers

Hey,

Do you already know more about what could have coused this problem?

Customers still can’t order any products from the store right know.

Kind regards,
    Geert-Jan Evers

Leetheme

Hi,

Please send us your admin site link, access information there?
    We will check it for you.
    p/s: Remember switch your reply to the Private status.

Regards,

This reply has been marked as private.
    Leetheme

Hi bg-creations,

We are sorry about replied to you late.
    Please send us your FTP access information, we need override some bug fix files to resolve it.

We look forward to receiving your reply.

Regards,

Leetheme

Hi,

We found your issues on your website.
    The reason is the new WooCommerce version change a lot of Variations rule while your site have a lot of the Variables. We’ve fixed it for you. Please check it again.

We hope this helps.

Regards,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.