This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tom Tom 2 months ago.

Translation problems in a mimosa theme

• Hi

I am installing a mimosa theme in a wordpress woo commerce site. I only have the site in Spanish, and I am having problems with the translation with some parts of the theme.

In all the pages of the checkout details, order complete & shopping cart. Also I don’t know how translate the whilst and register/login pop up

Tom

Hi,

You can Loco translate Plugin to translate mimosa-theme and lee_framework

Hope you are doing well,

Best regards,
    Tom

I almost finish the translation of my online shop, but I have a couple of problems, both in the product page:

The first one is below the product name the word “Availability”, I couldn’t find it in loco.
    The second one is at the end of the page, the title related products, I already translate with loco translate, but loco translate the words separately. The problem is in Spanish the name is first and the adjetive is next, how can I change this??

Thanks!!

Tom

Hi,

1. You can modify in file: /wp-content/themes/mimosa-theme/includes/theme-functions.php search keywork: “Availability:”

2. in file: /wp-content/themes/mimosa-theme/woocommerce/single-product/related.php
    => modify:

<h5 class="heading-title lt-title"><span class="lt-first-word"><?php esc_html_e('Related', 'mimosa-theme'); ?></span> <span><?php esc_html_e('Products', 'mimosa-theme'); ?></span></h5>

Best regards,
    Tom

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.